The circulation policies of PTAR are planned to facilitate maximum and equitable use of, and access to, the collections and facilities of the Library.
General Library Rules
- Users must not enter the non-public areas of the Library without permission from the Library.
- Users should not enter or remain in the Library during those times when the Library is not open to the public.
- Cameras and other recording equipment must not be used in the Library without the permission of the Chief Librarian.
- Mobile phones and personal stereos may not be used in the Library, and should be switched off.
- Bags, umbrellas, etc. are not to be brought into the Library. They are to keep in the Library lockers.
- Any behavior, which disturbs or inconveniences other users are forbidden. Library staff have the authority to exclude anyone demonstrating such behavior.
- Eating, drinking or smoking in the Library is strictly prohibited.
- Users must not deface, destroy, or corrupt Library information resources.
- Users are abstained from engaging themselves in a loud conversation.
- Users must not move, modify, tamper or misuse Library facilities. Users damaging Library materials or facilities of the Library will be liable to pay the full replacement cost as well as a handling charge and fine.
- All users leaving the library must show all library materials in possession to the library staff at the exit point upon request.